At each of our events, we want to ensure fans feel confident, safe, and relaxed whilst enjoying live ice hockey. As always, we must look after each other and keep everyone safe.
With that in mind, all the information you’ll need while at each of our events can be found below.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO AN EVENT IF…
- You feel unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms
- You have been identified as a close contact of a positive case and have been asked to self-isolate by NHS.
- You have had a COVID-19 test and are awaiting results.
- You have received a positive COVID test in the past 10 days.
As of January 27th 2022, in line with Government guidance face coverings are not legally necessary but the government “recommends” that people wear face coverings in enclosed or private spaces, but this will be a personal judgement.
As of January 27th 2022, you no longer have to show your NHS COVID Pass at any of our venue and events.
We will be continuing to ask everyone to remain considerate and keep some distance between people when queuing in common areas such as concession stands.
At all of our events, all team benches are out of bounds for all fans before, during each period, during the period breaks and after the game. This is to protect the players and their staff.
We encourage you to book your tickets in advance online to avoid queuing on match night at the box office. Planet Ice’s ticketing system ensures you’ll be emailed instantly with your e-ticket and all you will need to do is show your e-ticket either printed or from your emails as you enter the arena. If you are unable to buy your tickets online, then the ticket box office will still be open on the day. Tickets must be paid by card only. Ticket prices for each event can be found on the relevant event pages.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
The rink bar will be open at all our events. No outside food or drink is allowed to be brought into the venue unless required for medical or dietary purposes.
Vending machines at all our venues accept contactless card payments only.
At some of our events, we will be holding 1 or more of our competitions listed below.
- 50/50 – This will be available at all our events. At our North & South Final Events, this will be available online but at our Final Four event, tickets will be available from the sellers around the venue.
- Lucky Seat – New for 2022, everyone will have the chance to win a Limited Edition NIHL Final Official Match Night Pucks. Find yourself to be sat in the lucky seat at our Grand Finals on Sunday, you’ll win a set of Limited Edition NIHL Final Official Match Night Pucks.
- Chuck a Puck – This will be available at some of our events for a chance to win a prize. Pucks will be available from our Mach Night Volunteers for just £1 a puck. Pucks will be thrown at the end of the 2nd period from any open door available (except the player’s benches).